Here's how it all works.
- Each month starts a new round of Nominations. I will have a blog post up on the 1st of each month for you to leave a comment Nomination. Each Month Nomination closes at midnight on the last day of the month, and the winner is announced the next day.
- You can nominate someone that you feel deserves to receive a handmade gift, has touched your life in someway, or that you just like a lot.
- To Nominate, leave a comment in the appropriate month with the persons name you wish to nominate and a short sentence about why you nominate them.
- Please make sure you leave your email address in your comment or it is linked to your profile/comment name some how. This is how I will contact you if your name is drawn to request info about your nomination.
- Your Nomination must live in the Continental United States due to Postage Costs.
I draw a winning name on the 1st of every month
-If your Nomination is drawn as the winner I will contact you that same day (the 1st of the month) to let you know.
I will ask you for any information that will help me determine what handmade gift to make for that person
I will request your nominations address so I can mail there gift to them during the month they where nominated for.
- I then make a handmade gift specifically for the Nomination and mail it out to them. No Strings or Cost to you.